Why Is Your Website So Important?
We work closely with our Website clients up-front to identify specific goals for how you want your company to be perceived online, and what you want your website and online presence to achieve for your business.
Our objective is to give you the opportunity to leverage your content to distinguish you from your competitors and establish a long-term competitive advantage.
Your website is the face of your business.
Whether you sell consulting services, run a restaurant, run a manufacturing business, install kitchen cabinets, renovate bathrooms, or any other kind of business where you sell something to someone, the way your website is set-up and how quickly it loads when someone clicks to view it, will have a major impact on the results you get from it.
Assuming a potential client can find your website online when they search for your business or for the products or services you offer, you have about 3-7 seconds to make an impact and keep them engaged. So how quickly your website loads and what a visitor see’s when it loads are critical
For people who search for you online, your website is the first impression they’ll get, and has a huge impact on the number of visitors, potential customers and sales generated from it.
Most important of all, the way your website is configured will determine whether people can even find you in the first place.
Frankly, most SME business’ websites don’t do a good job of this, and as a result lose a lot of potential leads and sales.
Which is the reason I decided to offer these services to my coaching and mentoring clients
Your Website Is The Face Of Your Business.
It needs to:
- Establish your credibility
- Clearly and quickly provide value and solutions to the issues they came to your website to find in the first place,
- Show social proof-preferably testimonials or stories about clients you’ve helped, how many people you’ve helped over the years, or how many of your products or services you’ve sold etc,
- Give them the information they need to get them closer to buying, or even buying there and then,
- Whilst this may sound obvious, you’d be shocked how many website owners don’t do this, firstly because they have no idea that they need to do it, or secondly, they don’t know how most visitors found them in the first place,
- Truth is, you can have a beautifully designed website and amazing products or services that people would love to buy from you, but unless they can find you, your website is next to useless!
- Whilst many websites will provide a high-level overview of what they do or the services they offer… they are rarely optimised, i.e. include the relevant keywords or content to attract their ideal customer.
- Your message, the way you position your business and your credibility all directly impact your sales conversion rate, what you can charge for your product or service, and what your conversion rate will be.
One of the simplest ways to make a sale is by ensuring your customers have the basic information they need.
- Your contact details (address, phone, email)
- Business hours (if applicable)
- The Products or Services you offer, and how much they cost (N.b. depending on what you offer and your sales process, cost may not be disclosed on your website).
The days of just building a website and expecting people to find it, are over, and have been for a long time.
Today, your website needs to be aesthetically attractive, and precisely configured, to have any hope of attracting the right visitors.
There are a multitude of factors that need to be considered, SEO Optimisation both “On-Page” and “Off-Page” and they all build upon one another to ensure your website gets the maximum exposure possible.
If you need a new website (We will determine the options after reviewing your current site) this is what you will get:
- Up to 10 Pages WordPress based Website.
- Website Theme: As per client’s requirements.
- Menu Tabs: Home | About us | Services | Blog | Contact us etc as per the client’s requirement.
- Unique and attractive design for Home page and inner pages.
- Responsive Design to cater for desktop, tablet and mobile phone and Cross Browser compatible website.
- Home: Proper welcome body, header, footer with quick links and contact form, sliding banner with images, a few images from your gallery, or your video in background.
- About us: Description of company/Business along with history.
- Services: Detailed Description of Services with Images and content, Contact us: Enquiry form with Google Map integration with details.
- Newsletter Sign up (optional).
- Social Media Integration Eg. Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus etc
Note: Don’t worry if you don’t fully understand any of the features above. I will explain when we meet for a Free Strategy session.
How Much Does It Cost?
Every business and website is unique and will have different requirements.
So the cost to provide website development services will vary depending on exactly what your business needs, and also whether we believe your current website needs to be replaced or just updated and upgraded.
As a guide, in general, based on the features described above, most of the websites our team designs and installs will cost between A$2,500 and A$3,500, with a few exceptions at lower prices (e.g. where only relatively minor modifications to an existing website are needed or website is only one or two pages) and higher prices (such as eCommerce websites) where more complex integrations and functionality, or more content/pages are required).
If your current website is basically sound and just needs to be updated and upgraded, we will quote based on how much work is required.
In the above scenario, i.e. If your current site is in reasonably good shape, we will recommend you take one of our Search-engine optimisation (SEO) packages which includes both on-site and off-site ongoing optimisation, and we will include the up-front fine tuning and optimisation of your current site as part of that service for no additional cost.
The next step is to ask us to review your website and determine whether it needs to be replaced or just upgraded and fine-tuned. So reach out to us and request a free consultation.
We will also carry out a Free audit of you website and provide you with a copy.
Once we know what is required, we’ll be able to give you feedback and (if necessary) a price to replace or optimise your current site.
Request More Information:
If you have any questions about our Website services or fees, or to setup an appointment to go over our processes with us, you can
In the message box please mention “Website Design & Optimisation” and your Mobile Phone Number and we will get back to you shortly.