Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Is How You Get Your Website Found-By Your Ideal Customers and is Key to How Google Will Find and Rank Your Website.
Frankly, most SME business owners don’t do a good job of this, or are not even aware that they need to do it in the first place, and as a result they miss-out on a lot of potential leads and sales.
The days of just building a website and expecting people to find it, are over, and have been for a long time.
There are a multitude of factors that need to be considered, both “On-Page” and “Off-Page” and they all build upon one another to ensure your website gets the maximum exposure and attracts the right visitors.
That’s Exactly What Effective Search Engine Optimisation Does.
Unlike most companies who offer to sell you SEO services, our team not only has 9 years’ experience building websites and providing SEO Services for businesses world-wide, but is also at the forefront of both on-site and off-site Search Engine Optimisation; and you need both of those to succeed.
OUR SEO SERVICES
Include the following:
- We will optimize 20 Target keywords or brand keywords, to attract organic traffic.
- Proper On Page Optimization strategy as per the latest search engine algorithms such as Meta tags, Heading tags, Sitemap implementation etc.
- Regular Off Page Optimization in order to build Backlinks
- Market review and keyword analysis
- Recommend Website optimizing plugins
- Mobile SEO optimisation. Over 70% of your visitors are using mobile devices.
- Google Map local Business Listing optimisation to fetch local customers traffic within the radius of 80 km.
- Setting up your websites entry on key Review sites and managing comments (i.e. reputation Mgt)
- 3 Competitors of your choice- strategy and performance ongoing review and updates.
- We will provide Monthly Activity/SEO ranking reports along with Google analytical report.
- Review of targeted keywords quarterly and will change our strategy to optimise (if required).
- We will target some LSI keywords to support your main keywords.
(LSI keywords are words and phrases with a high degree of correlation to your target topic. Google’s algorithm uses them to help determine content quality and relevance to the search term)
Don’t worry if you don’t fully understand any of services above. To be honest, for anyone who has not researched and practised Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) it isn’t easy, and it keeps changing
Which is the reason I decided to offer this service to my coaching and mentoring clients. Our team can set this up and manage it for you with one of our SEO Services Options.
I have to confess, I leave the complex tech. stuff to my team, whilst I focus on specification, content, implementation training and presenting our monthly progress report to you.
How Much Does It Cost?
Every business is unique and will have different requirements. So the cost to provide SEO services will vary depending on exactly what your business needs, and also whether we believe your current website needs to be replaced or just updated and upgraded.
As a guide, based on the SEO Services as listed above, the monthly investment is A$697, with a minimum of 3 months paid up-front, because there is a substantial amount of up-front, once-off optimisation, and added functionality, both on-site and off-site.
Also, getting the best results takes time. It won’t happen overnight.
I would personally recommend taking the 6 months package, which is normally adequate time to see the full impact on your business, the monthly cost for our 6 months package is discounted and it also comes with useful additional benefits.
Our first step will be to confirm that your website can be upgraded and fine-tuned to optimise it for SEO. We will carry out a Free audit of you website to determine that, and provide you with a copy.
Once we know what is required, we’ll be able to give you feedback. If your current site is in reasonably good shape, we will recommend you take one of our Search-engine optimisation (SEO) packages which includes both on-site and off-site ongoing optimisation, and we will include the up-front fine tuning and optimisation of your current site as part of that service for no additional cost.
But if, in the opinion of our expert team, your current website really isn’t going to maximise the benefits of an SEO optimisation program, we will give you a quote to replace your current site before commencing SEO services.
Request More Information:
If you have any questions about our SEO services or fees, or to setup an appointment with us to go over our processes with us, you can
In the message box please mention “SEO Services” and your Mobile Phone Number and we will get back to you shortly.