For over 6 years working in online businessess, as a practitioner and coach, what I heard time and again was “we all need a mentor”.
But not just any mentor or coach. Someone who has actually been there and done what you aspire to do.
My broad expertise and experience in the corporate world coupled with my 6 years working online has enabled me to provide a comprehensive depth of mentoring that few coach/mentors could match.
Over 20 years practical hands on experience at “C” level in companies of all sizes and multiple industries in general, financial and operational management positions in large corporations, mid- sized companies and new start-ups, in multiple industries’ and in 6 countries, including 3 of Australia’s top 50 corporations.
Over 20 years experience in manufacturing companies in the UK, Middle East and Australia
8 years’ in General Manager and State Manager roles, recruited and managed high-quality sales teams.
Worked alongside and learnt from several well-known and highly respected business figures in Australia, including Gerry Harvey, Kerry Packer, James Packer, Bill Dix, Phil Cave and Bob Mansfield, in companies such as Harvey Norman, Qantas, Australian Consolidated Press, Optus Communications, and Sunbeam Victa.
My training and experience in internet and social media marketing has given me the ability to infuse modern thinking and technology with traditional business solutions to achieve optimal solutions to today’s business challenges.
Commitment and enthusiasm are characteristics I bring to every company and executive I work with – always giving 100%
Relevant Skills and Experience
Business Coaching and Mentoring, Social Media and Internet Marketing July 2012- Present:
Since leaving my corporate life, working online from home, I gained extensive Social Media Marketing and Online Coaching skills. Coached online over 100 business owners, directors and marketing managers, in the skills they would need to market and sell their products or services online.
Corporate Career to June 2012:
– The vision to see the “big picture” coupled with the ability to master the detail that drives a business,Strategic thinking, corporate restructuring and change management experience and skills; complementing comprehensive financial and general management knowledge and experience.
– Successfully completed a number of mergers, acquisitions, business divestments and management buyouts.
– Extensive experience in the preparation and presentation of long-term strategic plans.
– Chaired committees that undertook due diligence, prepared the prospectus, and negotiated the share sale strategy with financial institutions for the IPO’s of both Optus and Qantas.
– Successful in securing a number of significant fund raisings, including a $2.6bn. facility with 18 banks for Optus Communications.
– 20 years’ experience in manufacturing industry in the UK, Middle East and Australia.
– Business systems implementations and upgrades have been a special area of expertise throughout my career, leading implementations across all functions from ERP, SAP and MRP2 to bespoke industry specific systems in a number of companies.
– As General Manager responsible for all functions including marketing, sales, finance, HR, IT and operations, recruited and coached high-quality sales teams that achieved exceptional results in 2 most recent companies.
– As Managing Director of Australian Kitchen Industries (AKI), my team and I grew the business from annual sales of $12 million and a loss of $2 million, to sales of $65 million and profit of $4 million over a 6-year period.
My Broad range of experience and skills has enabled me to provide a comprehensive depth of mentoring and coaching to work colleagues at all level.
Master’s in business administration (MBA)
Fellow Of The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (UK)
Why am I different?
My knowledge and skills are based on over 25 years personal practical experience of actually having done it at top management level in multiple industries in numerous large and medium sized companies and 2 start-ups.
My training and experience in internet marketing and social media over the last 6 years both as a practitioner and coach/mentor, has enabled me to understand how to infuse modern thinking and technology with traditional business solutions to achieve optimal solutions to today’s business challenges
I have a proven history of honesty and integrity.
I will personally guarantee my advice and involvement in implementation and always give my clients the option to terminate our agreement without notice at any time, without payment for any work undertaken during the month of termination.
What do I have to back-up my claims?
My proven track record and experience in finance and top management at the highest level
Proven honesty and integrity
Summary – The benefits of working with me:
My Business experience- Whatever your issues are, chances are I have been there and done it in a number of different businesses. The issues and solutions that businesses face are surprisingly similar and will almost always apply in your case.
– I don’t work with just anybody. My reputation and integrity is also on the line with every project I accept. I only work with CEO’s and Business owners I really believe have growth opportunities in their business that I can help them to unlock, and who are ambitious to grow their business, and prepared to make a commitment up-front to implement the strategies we agree together, in the time-frame we set and will commit to schedule monthly review meeting.
– I work with CEO’s and Business owners who I believe are open to mentoring and coaching and working as a team with me and their key management to achieve the right outcomes, whilst having fun in the process 🙂
– If the strategies we agree require an additional cash injection, I can work with you to develop a business plan, even help you to present it to your bank and/or finance providers/ Venture capital companies. I have secured venture capital funding for 2 businesses, and a bank facility of $3.2 Billion for Optus Communications when I was CFO.
Where I can add most value is in medium sized businesses (large companies generally have too much red tape and are slow to react and make changes), keen to grow but not exactly clear how to go about it.
But open to exploring opportunities they may not have even considered, and importantly are committed to move forward as soon as we have agreed a strategy and plan (Otherwise the momentum we will have generated will probably be lost as day-to-day business activities and issues once again take a larger share of your mind and time).
If you believe I might be able to assist you, to work with you to help you to resolve your current issues and to take your business and personal life to the next level, and you would like to learn more, just cllick on the button below to:
Or just text me for an exploratory no commitment chat: My mobile number is 0418 277 1387
I will get back to you shortly